Pala Nusantara value our customers and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in our stores and through our websites in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. As described in this policy, we may share your information among our brands and, under certain circumstances, with third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect and use your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. You can tell if the policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears above. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you. You may exercise your choices about how we collect and use your information consistent with this policy at any time.
What kind of information does Pala Nusantara collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites or stores, place an order online or by phone, make an in-store purchase, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone and in our stores. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
How does Pala Nusantara use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- To analyze trends and statistics.
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?”, below.
Does Pala Nusantara share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide personal information to one of our Pala Nusantara, we may share that information with our other Pala Nusantara.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we team up with another company to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Pala Nusantara or others, including without limitation to (a) to a government agency having the authority to regulate or release the permit on the matter agreed in this Agreement; (b) it is ordered by the judicial institution or other government agency related to the law enforcement, in written, official and final; and (c) according to the applicable laws in Indonesia, such information and/or statement must be given to other party clearly mentioned in such law/regulation.
In addition, if you choose to participate in any third-party scrip, loyalty, or similar program in which a Pala Nusantara is a participating vendor, and you authorize Pala Nusantara or our credit card processor to provide information about your purchases to the company administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at Pala Nusantara website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
Please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with or made a purchase from Pala Nusantara. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a “do not contact” file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 6 (six) to 8 (eight) weeks to process your postal mail request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Pala Nusantara.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by logging into your online account and changing your preferences, by signing up when you visit our websites or our stores or when you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. Ifyou see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”